Friday, February 26, 2010

THE HAPPENINGS OF OUR WEEK

Doggy Love, even if the dogs don't love it.





The ham of the family
Double Hams




The doorway swing is really the girls favorite thing in the house. They often fight about who gets to swing first and for how long. They have discovered "pumping" and can now reach new heights.

Piggy Back mania!!!



I went into the girls room the other day to wake them from their afternoon nap and I found Lily sleeping under her umbrella.

Sup


Post Lily's haircut

On Wednesday I decided that I was going to give the girls their 1st haircut. I guess beauty school wasn't all in vain, now was it mom and dad...;)
~Pre Olivia's trim


~Post Olivia's trim


I tricked Hen into wearing the girls undies for about a half an hour. Then he peed in them.


I found Lily reading "The very busy spider" to Hen in their new fav hiding spot. Henry wants this book read to him at least 13 times a day.

5 comments:

Jen said...

your kids are beautiful! We almost named ruby lily since my moms maiden name is lillywhite. We already have one cousin with the name though. That is the problem with so many siblings! Where did you get the swing? That looks like a huge hit. Although with 3 boys I may be asking for trouble with something like that! I cant wait to visit- should be around May. My father-in-law doesnt book the house during tax season since he is an accountant.

Jen said...

in reference to past posts- how do you look so amazing after 3 kids?

THE BELL BABIES said...

Jen we found that swing at Ikea, and they have some rings that you can buy too. Our kids love love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

I see so much Gashler in Henry. He is sooooooo cute! Of course the girls are too - but you know that.

THE BELL BABIES said...

Christine the "gashler" look scares me...